You can cancel/confirm your order by selecting the cancellation option on the automated order confirmation call that
you receive after placing an order on CashBasha. As the instructions on the automated call dictate, a cancellation can be initiated by pressing the number 2.
As long as your order is not confirmed yet, you can cancel it by visiting the "My Orders" page on the CashBasha
website or through the Cancel link that is sent to you by email. If your order is confirmed, please click here to send a cancellation request.
You can track your order by visiting the My Orders page on the CashBasha website, where tracking updates are reflected
Your package's status update could be any of the following:
- Not shipped yet: The supplier has not shipped the package yet.
- En-route to United States facility: Your package is on its way from its supplier to CashBasha'sfacility in the United States. Please note that if your supplier is
outside of the US, this will take some time.
- Shipped from (Country) facility: Your package has already arrived to our facility in the US, and has shipped out from the facility in the country specified. This could either be the facility in the US, or a facility along a transit route.
- Arrived in (Country): Your package has arrived in the specified country. If this is the destination country, it will be processed by customs as well as the other necessary departments, before it is cleared on your
behalf and delivered to you. If it is not the destination country, it will be forwarded to the next hop in the transit route.
- Delivery in progress: Your package is being delivered to you by local courier. Please be sure to make yourself available at the address you provided and keep your phone close to you in case they try to contact you.
- Retrying delivery: The local courier is re-attempting to deliver your package to your address. You were not available on previous occasions. Please be sure to make yourself, or a representative to be present at
the address you provided to us at checkout. Also, keep your telephone on alert in case they need to contact you.
- Documents delivered: Depending on laws within the destination country your package is shipping to, there may be approvals that are required to import your package. In the occasion that your order requires any of
these, the shipment documents will be delivered to you by the local courier and your package will be placed on hold. After obtaining the necessary approval, the shipment will be cleared and delivered to you.
- Delivered: Your package has been successfully delivered to your address. Please be sure to check with other people residing at your address who may have signed for the packages on your behalf.
You can track your order by visiting the My Orders page on the CashBasha website.
Orders usually take an average of 2-3 weeks to arrive if suppliers that are within the United States are sourcing them. For suppliers that are outside of the United States, orders will take a longer time to arrive. Customers should note that CashBasha is not a shipping company in itself, and delays may take place due to matters that are outside of CashBasha's control. These could be related to high shipping season congestion, customs related delays, or simply because of orders getting lost in the mail. CashBasha promises to do its very best in following up on every order to make sure that you are satisfied with the service.
Delivery company couriers may not contact you before delivery and may head straight to your address. An update will be
reflected on the status of your item on the day of delivery, where the status “delivery in progress” will be displayed
on your order page.
If you are a returning customer, at checkout you'll find that your address and phone number are pre-filled into the associated fields for convenience. This is because they have been saved to your profile from the first order that you placed on the site. If you wish to change your information for a particular order you are placing through your account, you may change them directly from the checkout page and the new information will be saved to that particular order. If you are to place a new order, your original information will appear again. If you are looking to change your default information associated with your account, you may do so from the Settings section on CashBasha.
You can visit "MyOrders" page on your CashBasha account.
Cancellations occur either by the customer's request because you no longer want to continue with your order, or
because we've been unable to contact you to confirm your order, or because you've added a prohibited item to your cart
that cannot be shipped.
For orders to be collected in Cash, the order will be canceled if the collection agent failed to contact the customer
after 3 trials within 3 days of the date of placing the order.
Please click here to send a cancellation request.